Here’s my big secret:
- Let everyone else believe that no business gets conducted over the holidays
- Let my competitors take a vacation
- Let other folks give up on working for the 6 weeks during Thanksgiving and Christmas
….because I’m networking my way to new biz over the holidays. Wanna join me?
5 Jolly Ways To Grow Your Biz Over the Holidays
Holidays are the perfect time to build your network, cement relationships, and get on the budget for next year. Why?
- There are endless holiday parties offering you an opportunity to make new connections. Make a resolution today to attend one new association event.
- Business folks have more time for a cup of coffee or lunch to learn about new growth plans. Start calendaring your appointments now!
- Budgets are being finalized during this timetable. Leapfrog over your competitors by having your project earmarked for funding.
- Holiday cheer makes attendees feel more relaxed, social, and even inclined to “pay it forward” by helping colleagues. What’s your plan to help someone else?
- Delivering a thoughtful holiday gift gives you the opportunity to truly thank them for the current business. Have you thought about gifts?
What’s your holiday plan? I welcome your comments.
Image courtesy of David Castillo Dominici at FreeDigitalPhotos.net