- This event has passed.
How To Make A Killer-Good First Impression: 6 Strategies for Earning Flawless Recall
March 14, 2016 @ 2:00 pm - 7:30 pm
First impressions reside at the intersection of personal branding, networking, and executive presence. It’s the powerhouse combination that determines whether you land your next job, make a new connection, or get tapped for a promotion.
Key Takeaways from This Program
In her trademarked fashion of fun mixed with rapid-fire information, Liz Goodgold unveils the surprising strategies that really work! Join her as she shares how to:
- Establish a presence so that you immediately “own” the room
- Keep a “quip in your hip” so that you always have something to say…and avoid those awkward moments in the hallway or at networking events.
- Project a consistent visual brand that lets client and colleagues recognize you in an instant
- Utilize all of your senses to create “flawless recall”
- Read and mirror body language so you know if they’re turning in or tuning out to your messages.
Master your 7-second hook so that you easily and quickly introduce yourself to others.