- This event has passed.
How to Speak Gooder: An Interactive Program That Boosts Your Image and Influence
January 15, 2015 @ 7:30 am - 10:00 am
If panic races through your head and heart when you have a presentation to give, then this is the program for you! Created specifically for employees and entrepreneurs who must deliver presentations to managers, donors, clients, colleagues, or stakeholders, this hands-on training arms you with the firepower to succeed.
Benefits of Attending this Program
Attend this program today and discover step-by-step how to:
- Start a speech the right way… and the one technique that always fails
- Vary your pace, pitch, pause, and volume and keep your audience engaged
- Craft a dynamic close that ends on a high note
- Add “fun factors” and “cool quotients” to your talk
- Inject the 15 new rules of speaking for today’s ADD world
- Incorporate an interactive component so you talk with your audience vs. at your audience
- Present using a “deck” or handout that supports (not replaces) you!
- Refine stories, examples, and case studies that maximize interest and recall
- Effective handle Q&A without embarrassing you or your audience
Ideal for Employees and Entrepreneurs
The higher you climb inside of an organization, the greater the demand for better speaking. And, if you are an entrepreneur, you ARE the face of the biz. Clear, concise speaking is mandatory!