- This event has passed.
How to Speak Gooder for Entrepreneurs:
May 7, 2015 @ 8:30 am - 10:30 am
A Morning Workshop That Brews Up Strategies That Gets You Noticed And The Business!
with Liz Goodgold
Most entrepreneurs know that solid speaking skills are essential for business success, but they trip up on the small details that have a big impact on their business. Presentations, networking, and sales calls all require poise and polish.
Key Take-Aways That Boost Your Biz!
Join branding and speaking exert Liz Goodgold for a “funner” presentation as she shares how to:
- Establish a powerful presence so that you immediately “own” the room
- Create a “quip in your hip” to build rapport and relationships
- Identify the 2 deadly speech patterns that cripple the sale
- Tell a story that demonstrates your credibility, but doesn’t sounding like bragging!
- Add “fun factors” and “cool quotients” to every talk
- Put into practice killer ideas so that they become your “new normal.”
Your registration includes an autographed copy of Liz’s new book, How to How to Speak Gooder: Brand New Rules for Public Speaking in a Digitally Distracted World PLUS these great Words of Lizdom:
- EBook of Red Fire Branding: Create a Hot Personal Brand to Have Customers for Life
- EBook of DUH! Marketing: 99 Monstrous Missteps You Can Use to Learn, Laugh, and Grow Your Business
- Audio CD: RedFire Personal Branding: How to Create a Hot Personal Brand
- Audio CD: RedFire Publicity: How to Get the Word out and the Revenue In!
$39 for Hera Hub Members
$49 for Guests
Liz Goodgold Turns Ho-Hum Talks Into Gung-Ho Events!
Liz is an author, coach, consultant, and motivational “speecher” who shares how to brand out, stand out, and cash in on your business. As a fiery redhead, she has coached over 200 executives, presented to over 15,000 audience members, and given over 400 talks. Replacing ho-hum presentations with her gung-ho style, audiences at Warner Bros, QUALCOMM, Abbott Labs, Meals on Wheels, and dozens of trade associates know they are in for tasty “Words of LIZdom”.