- This event has passed.
How to Speak Gooder in Presentations to Get Noticed, Get Ahead, & Get the Business
July 16, 2015 @ 7:30 am - 9:30 am
Whether you have to deliver a presentation to your boss, board, or business prospects, effective speaking is critical! if you want to get ahead, get promoted, and get the business, sign up for this workshop today!
With Liz’s wit and wisdom (Lizdom), you digest little-know secrets that ensure your next presentation wows your audience….and accomplishes your goal. Discover step-by-step how to:
- Start a speech the right way… and the one technique that always fails
- Vary your pace, pitch, pause, and volume and keep your audience engaged
- Add “fun factors” and “cool quotients” to your talk
- Write screaming good speech descriptions so folks can’t wait to attend
- PLUS, bring the one part of a presentation that you’re stumped on and Liz gives you red hot coaching on the spot!
NOTE: Liz’s last presentations have all sold out so register early to claim one of the 16 spots today!
This is 1 of 3 special communications programs for our chamber. You can read and sign up for the others with the links below:
- Thursday, August 20– How to Network Gooder To Build Your Brand, Buzz, and Biz!
- Monday, September 15– How to Write Gooder to Generate More Impact, Interest, & Income