- This event has passed.
Meals on Wheels Webinar
November 13, 2014 @ 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm
Taking a Bite out Of Branding
How to Create Your Authentic Brand That Promotes YOU and Meals on Wheels!
Many board members and volunteers for Meals on Wheels struggle with how to talk about their personal brand while also referencing their favorite not-for-profit.
Key Takeaways from This Program
In this interactive and informative talk, Liz serves up sizzling guidance so that attendees create the authentic brand called “YOU!” Come join Liz and discover how to:
1. Create a “7-Second Hook” that instantly identifies you and sparks a conversation
2. Identify your brand DNA so that you develop a consistent brand vocabulary whether talking about your career or Meals on Wheels
3. Project a strong visual brand that lets colleagues recognize you in an instant!
4. Differentiate between telling and selling so that you create hunger in the organization
5. Grasp the art of chit-chat so that you start building relationships with colleagues, donors, and volunteers from the get-go
Branding Expert Delivering Insight, Creativity, Results – and Fun too!
Liz Goodgold is a speaker, author, coach, and consultant for those who want to brand out to stand out and cash in on their business.
This fiery redhead is the author of 3 books: How to Speak Gooder, Red Fire Branding, and DUH! Marketing, and a contributor to 5 others including the latest revision of Small Business Marketing for Dummies. She is a monthly contributor to the Dubai-based Brand Knew magazine and was also the branding columnist for Entrepreneur magazine reaching over 1.1 million readers each month. You can also see her on the TV series Hollywood Scandals giving expert commentary about celebrity brands.
Liz has worked for such major clients as Quaker Oats, Times Mirror, and Arco Oil as well as with small business owners and start-ups. Her specialized, one-on-one branding and coaching programs spark new ideas that deliver sure-fire results.
You can reach her at 858-550-7000 or Liz@redfirebranding.com