- This event has passed.
Networking for Employees – Private Event for Warner Bros
June 17, 2015 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Networking is just as important as an employee as it is for an entrepreneur; you need to not only meet the right people, but know what to say and how to act. When you create “flawless recall,” you get the respect, rewards, and recognition you deserve.
Key Takeaways from This Program
In this interactive talk, Liz unveils the surprising strategies that really work! Join her in this fun program as she shares how to:
- Create a compelling 7-Second Hook (instead of the old “30 second elevator pitch”) that explains who you are what you do
- Keep a “quip in your hip” so that you always have something to say…and avoid those awkward moments in the hallway;
- Project a consistent visual brand that lets others recognize you in an instant!
- Master the art of the “F” word (follow up!) that separates you from your colleagues
- Work any room like an insider so that everyone knows your name…and you know theirs!