- This event has passed.
Personal Branding for Employees: How to Fire Up Your Brand to Get Respect, Remembered, and Rewarded
April 21 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 amFREE for Chamber Members
Many employees believe that just by working hard, they’ll get promoted. But, they’re wrong! They must balance branding without bragging in order to earn respect, rewards, and recognition. In short, you need management to remember you in order to promote you.
Key Takeaways from This Program Join this fun and interactive program with branding guru Liz Goodgold and master how to:
1. Identify your brand DNA so that you know how to present yourself in person and on essential platforms such as LinkedIn
2. Create a “7-Second Hook” that instantly identifies what you do so that you effortlessly introduce yourself inside and outside of work
3. Plot your next promotion while still succeeding in your current position
4. Grasp the art of chit-chat so that you build enduring relationships at work…and in your network
5. Develop a communication style that is appropriate, relevant, and differentiated so that people remember you
6. Develop the art of self-promotion without offending or alienating your colleagues
7. AND, red hot, on-the-spot coaching feedback so that you return to your office armed with the tools to succeed!