- This event has passed.
WEBINAR: How to Tweet Better to Boost Connections, Influence, and Your Biz
June 12, 2014 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
44% of Twitter accounts have never sent one single tweet. And, of the users who tweet, most don’t tweet often enough to gain influence.
Stop “twiddling” your thumbs and register today to master the easiest and fastest social media that gets you connections, and even more biz – really!
6 Key Reasons to Tune and Tweet in:
Sign up today and discover:
- The do’s and don’ts of tweeting
- How to balance solid content with self-promotion
- The unexplained rules of etiquette that get you followers…or get you blacklisted
- How to create true engagement – beyond the standard rhetoric in order to build lifelong relationships
- 5 signs that your twitter strategy isn’t working
- The up-to-the-minute data letting you know the right time, day, and frequency of tweeting
Listen live to get your questions answered in real time!!
Your Presenter is Bridget Ayers: Twitter Guru
Bridget is founder of Get Smart Web, an on-line strategy firm. With over 34,000 followers on her personal page, she leverages that status to test ideas, build connections, and drive business to her website which gets (ready for this?) 20 million web impressions per month – Yowza!
In fact, LEGOLAND, Southwest Airlines and Microsoft count on her team to create engagement and business through her innovative social media campaigns including ones on Facebook and Instagram.
Liz Goodgold: Delivering “Tongue & Tweet” Commentary
As a branding expert without a solid Twitter presence, Liz hired Get Smart Web and in less than 6 months, her follows grew from 500 to over 6,000! More importantly, she’s secured 2 media interviews and landed one new client. (How’s that for results and not just rhetoric?)
Tune in and take notes as Bridget and Liz dish the dirt on how you can make tweeting work for you!
Thursday June 12, 2014 AND “On-Demand” after June 12
10 am – 11 am PST
$97 for guests
FREE for Red Fire Branding Clients