- This event has passed.
Webinar – Beyond the Basics: Unlocking the Hidden Biz Potential of LinkedIn
September 24, 2013 @ 10:30 am - 12:00 pm
If you’re like me, you already have a LinkedIn profile, but you know that you’re not using the site to its full potential. In fact, some days, you wish all of this social media stuff would just away!
But, LinkedIn is not going away and soon, you’re either going to be LinkedIn or LockedOut. So, join Social Media Expert Lisa Schulteis (with me as her sidekick and guinea pig) as we dissect the site to show YOU what works and what doesn’t.
Roll up your sleeves and get ready to discover how to:
- Write an attention-getting, client-attracting profile
- Pump up your summary section so that your target market goes “wow”
- Post timely, relevant, and compelling updates
- Complete your profile with apps that make you interesting
- Join the right groups that boost your credibility and exposure
- Integrate LinkedIn to your overall marketing plan
- Master the do’s and don’ts of connecting so that you build valuable connections (and are never considered spam!)
Lisa Schulteis: Social Media Expert
Lisa is the technical expert for non-techies. As someone who has mastered the secrets to social media on her own by building 12 websites in 6 months plus crafting 35 Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn profiles, this do-it-yourselfer explains tough concepts in plain English!
Now, as one of only 218 certified Infusionsoft experts in the world, this Wisconsinite also knows how to integrate social media, email marketing, blogs, and your website to form a consistent on-line presence that gets your phone to ring.
Don’t worry if you can’t attend live. All webinars are recorded so that you can listen at YOUR convenience. Register today and the entire presentation, PowerPoint, audio, and transcript are automatically sent to you to add to your learning library.