8 Secrets to Creating a Sizzling Personal and Visual Brand With Liz Goodgold & Lauri Loesch This Talk Is For You If… Do you have a brand? Can you introduce yourself in 7-seconds? Do you know how to wear the right clothes that project your brand? Are you attracting the right clients? If you’re struggling with these questions, click up your heels (or flats) and head
on down to San Diego on Wednesday, November 14 at 9 am when 2 experts work
with YOU on identifying and projecti
Join me on Friday, October 12, 2012 9am – 1pm at Hera Hub Sorrento Valley for this hands-on WORKshop! The Step-by-Step Guide that Gets YOU in the Media! This Talk Is For You If… • YOU have screamed at the TV or newspaper and said, “they should be quoting me!”
• YOU want to be positioned as the industry expert!
• YOU want to grow your business without advertising! You’ve got to be here! You must attend! Reserve your seat now! Do it Yourself Publicity is a jam-packed, hands-o
With Liz Goodgold & Liz Pagano Wed, September 12, 2012 9 am – 1 pm at Hera Hub Sorrento Valley REGISTRATION LINK COMING SOON! All business owners must delegate tasks so that they can focus on what they do best. But, how do you hire a virtual assistant? How do you determine who is the best candidate to design your web site? If you simply take a wild guess, the mistakes are costly. Instead, come to this whopper of a workshop where Liz Pagano, a seasoned HR executive, and Liz G
Thursday, September 6, 2012 at 10am PST – Join me for this live webinar with Noomii the providers of the professional coach directory. After this webinar / interview, you’ll be armed with the fire power to: Know when you’ve nailed your 7-second hook Understand some of the words and phrases that cause a “head whip” effect Start a dialogue dance and really “give them something to talk about.” Master the art of the “f” word –follow up! You don’t want to miss it! REGISTER NOW!
1. It drains your energy
2. The money is never worth the aggravation
3. Stops you from creating raving fans
4. Hard to achieve results with a poor partner
5. Prevents you from accepting better clients I tell my coaching clients that they aren’t truly a successful entrepreneur until they’ve walked away from a big dollar deal because they knew it was the wrong fit. Making a decision on money alone is usually the wrong decision. Every time that I’ve chosen the short term dol